November Shopping Spree
Elisia Drive, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- The average Canadian family spends
200 hours a year in grocery travel,
parking, shopping, line-ups & loading.
- That equals more than the average work
(and your local store)
- Save you time in your life!
- Save you miles on your car!
- Stand in line for you!
- Pack the groceries to your door!
- Satisfaction guarantee every product!
All offerings subject to change
(with notice) - All products Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Last Update October 31, 2008
by Becquet's Custom
An Alternate Experience in Grocery Shopping in Canada. British Columbia, BC, Saskatchewan, sask, sk, regina, saskatoon, prince albert, manitoba, mb, alberta, ab,
ontario, on, food, produce, meat, grocery, groceries, Shopping, save, internet, Canada, cart, Marketing, E-Commerce,
Stongs, Quality Foods, Colemans, Kellers.